The best of the tourist sites Audois of full nature, that is to say the Narbonnaise, the Corbières, the high valley of the Aude and the country of Sault.
Aude is a contrasting department that presents a coastal headband of 50 km (Narbonne and surroundings) and high peaks Pyreneens (the country of Sault culms at 2348 m altitude, it has a ski resort). Between the two Corbières were a perennial home in Catharism in Europe. Its "dizzy citadels" maintain the legend and attract tourists: Queribus, Peyrepertuse, Thermes, Puivert, Aguilar, Puylaurens.
The territory is located more or less 120 km from the Toulouse agglomeration and more or less 120 km from the Montpelliéraine agglomeration.
- 48 pages
- Practical format: 12 x 21 cm
- General introduction with presentation of the territory (several developed topics that enrich the knowledge of the crossings crossed)
- 20 routes from 1:30 to 4:00 for a family and sports practice
- Cartography on IGN background at 1:25 000 to easily locate
- Details of interest centers
- Practical information for safe hikes
- Useful addresses.
ISBN/EAN : 9782844661883
Publication date: 2011
Folded dimensions: 21x14cm