Trails map of Bend and Three Sisters (Oregon) published by National Geographic.
National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Bend and Smith Rock is a two-sided, waterproof map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with durability and detail. This map was created in conjunction with local land management agencies and is loaded with valuable recreation information.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
This topographic map is waterproof and tear-resistant.
Map Scale = 1:75,000.