Alabama Recreation Atlas publishde by National Geographic.
It is an ideal resource for any recreation activity from hunting and fishing to camping, golfing, hiking, and more.
• Detailed topographic maps with shaded relief for the entire state. Map scale is 1:150,000.
• Each labeled feature is up-to-date and verified by satellite image
• Comprehensive, easy-to-read road network
• Boundaries for parks and federal lands
• Clearly-labeled lakes, rivers and streams
• Durable laminated cover
• Size 11"x15"
• Robust travel and recreation information
- Cross-referenced chart of fishing areas with species information
- Game management units
- Campgrounds and attraction charts
- State Parks maps and facilities
- Hiking, golfing, skiing and paddling destinations
- Climate information
ISBN / EAN : 9781597755245
Publication date: 2012
Folded dimensions: 11'' x15''
Weight : 660 g