Shipped within 24 hours.
Benchmark s Washington Road & Recreation Atlas is the one guide needed to explore every corner of the Evergreen State. Field-checked Landscape MapsTM show complete road detail, classed by use and surface, and the updated Recreation Guide has several recreation categories organized by region including the following: Wilderness, Forest Service, State parks, State Lands, Bureau of Reclamation, Military lands, BLM, Tribal lands, National parks and monuments, Wilderness areas and State game management units.
All New Landscape MapsTM
- BLM/State land ownership
- National Forest land ownership (private in-holdings) are shown in addition to forest boundaries
- Updated road conditions compiled from annual Motor-Vehicle Use (MVU) data by US Forest Service
- Public Lands maps are completely updated with recreation access and point-to-point mileages
- Recreation listings are current and fact-checked
- Categorized listings include:
- Parks, Monuments, Natural Wonders
- Campgrounds & RV Parks
- Boating & Fishing Access
- Forest & Wildlife Areas
- Hunting Unit Map with Info Resources
Dimensions: 11 x 16 inches.