Wales 6 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Wales is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Walk the Wales Coast Path, explore Conwy Castle, or take a trip on the Welsh Highland Railway; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Wales and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Wales Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, outdoor activities, landscapes.
- Over 40 colour maps
- Covers Cardiff, Brecon Beacons, Swansea, the Gower, Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire, Aberystwyth, Snowdonia, Angelsey and more (more...)
Publication date: 2017
Folded dimensions: 5.04 x 7.76 x 0.51 in