Vietnam 14 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Vietnam is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Kayak around towering limestone peaks into grottoes and lagoons in Halong Bay; wander the warren-like lanes of Hoi An’s Old Town; and sample the freshest, tastiest local specialities (and learn to cook them yourself). All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vietnam and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Vietnam:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlif(more...)
Publication date: 2018
Folded dimensions: 3.66 x 5.51 x 0.47 in