Prague & the Czech Republic 12 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Prague & the Czech Republic is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Count statues on Charles Bridge, marvel at the Renaissance splendour of bohemian town Cesky Krumlov or explore Prague's Old Town; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Prague & the Czech Republic and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Prague & the Czech Republic Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, beer culture
- Free, convenient pull-out Prague map (incl(more...)
Publication date: 2017
Folded dimensions: 5.04 x 7.76 x 0.75 in