Pocket Siem Reap & the Temples of Angkor 3 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Witness sunrise over spectacular Angkor Wat, experience the last great capital of the Khmer empire, Angkor Thom, and explore the floating world of Tonle Sap Lake ‒ all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version(more...)
Publication date: 2018
Folded dimensions: 11.10 x 10.20 x 0.98 in