Pocket Hobart 1 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Hobart is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Hobart's show-stopping Museum of Old & New Art - a force of culture combining amazing art, architecture and festivals; wander the old stone Salamanca Place warehouses, now housing bars, cafes, restaurants, galleries and performance spaces; and drive to the top of kunanyi/Mt Wellington, towering 1271m over Hobart, for some of the best views in the city; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Hobart and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Hobart:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks (more...)
Publication date: 2017
Folded dimensions: 4.17 x 6.02 x 0.39 in