Pocket Florence & Tuscany 4 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Florence & Tuscany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience art-lover heaven at the world-class Uffizi Gallery in Florence, see the world's most famous statue, Michelangelo's David, at the Galleria dell'Accademia, or visit Pisa's 'Field of Miracles'; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Florence & Tuscany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Florence & Tuscany:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Florence map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps
Publication date: 2018
Folded dimensions: 5.04 x 7.76 x 0.63 in