Pocket Beijing 4 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Beijing is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample the city's most famous dish, Peking Duck; wander the ancient alleys known as hutong; and explore the world's largest palace complex at the Forbidden City; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Beijing and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Beijing:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Beijing map (included in print version), plus more than 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by nei(more...)
Publication date: 2016
Folded dimensions: 5.04 x 7.76 x 0.79 in