Northern California 3 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Northern California is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike subalpine valleys in Yosemite National Park, take in views of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, sample America's best wines in the Napa and Sonoma Valleys; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Northern California and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Northern California:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, customs, film, television, music, arts, literature, l(more...)
Publication date: 2018
Folded dimensions: 3.66 x 5.51 x 0.20 in