New England 8 | Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet New England is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Swim, fish or surf the 5000-mile coastline, devour pancakes drenched in maple syrup, or walk in the footsteps of Ralph Waldo Emerson and Henry David Thoreau; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New England and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's New England Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, literature, education, outdoor activities, festivals and celebrations, food and drink.
- Over 50 maps
- Covers Bos(more...)
Publication date: 2017
Folded dimensions: 3.74 x 7.76 x 0.28 in