Milan City Map 1 | Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Durable and waterproof, with a handy slipcase and easy-fold format, Lonely Planet’s Milan City Map helps you get around with ease.
Get more from your map and your trip with images and information about top city attractions, walking tour routes, transport maps, itinerary suggestions, extensive street and site index, and practical travel tips and directory.
With this easy-to-use, full-color map in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of Milan.
- Durable and waterproof
- Easy-fold format and convenient size
- Handy slipcase
- Full colour and easy to use
- Extensive street and site index
- Images and information about top city attractions
- Handy transport maps
- Walking tour routes
- Practical travel tips and directory
- Itinerary suggestions
- Covers Parco Sempione, Porta Garibaldi, Brera, Duomo, San Babila, Navigli, Porta Romana, Corso Magenta, Sant’Ambrogio, Quadrilatero d’Oro, Giardini Pubblici, and more
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’sISBN: 9781787014626
Publication date: 2018
Folded dimensions: 5.98 x 7.91 x 0.69 in