Middle East 9 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Middle East is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wonder at the mighty Pyramids of Giza, the last surviving ancient wonder; watch the sun set over the honeycombed magic of Petra; and explore tree-lined boulevards and exquisite blue-tiled mosques in Esfahan, Iran. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Middle East and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Middle East:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, mus(more...)
Publication date: 2018
Folded dimensions: 4.17 x 6.02 x 0.51 in