The KOMPASS cycling map series convinces by its:
- clear cartography at a scale of 1: 70.000
- detailed information on road conditions, traffic load and gradient conditions
- tips on bike-friendly pubs and restaurants, train stations etc ...
- handy format, fold once – fits in the bike map holder
- tear and weatherproof paper ideal for all weather conditions
The tear and weatherproof KOMPASS bike maps on a scale of 1: 70,000 provide a clear cartography. Detailed route information and tourist information help you to plan your route. With the new KOMPASS bike maps you are on steady the road! The new, sophisticated - and reduced to the essentials - cartography provides the cyclist with exactly the information that is important to him. At an ideal scale of 1: 70,000, the map remains easy to read - and makes orientation fast and easy.
Wen da nicht das Radfieber packt? Schon der Titel zeigt eine traumhafte Bikeroute am Hintersteiner See zu Füßen des Wilden Kaisers. Hinaus in den Kaiserwinkl, hinüber ins Bike-Eldorado Saalbach, hinauf in die Kitzbüheler Alpen, wo neuerdings auch vermehrt die E-Bikes surren.ISBN: 9783850263382