Mallorca 4 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Mallorca is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take a scenic drive on the sinuous road to Sa Calobra, visit the isolated Platja des Coll Baix, or gaze in wonder at the Palma Catedral; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mallorca and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Mallorca Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, landscapes, wildlife, architecture, arts, crafts, cuisine.
- Over 30 maps
- Covers Palma, Valldemossa, Deia, Soller, Fornalutx, Biniaraix, Pollen(more...)
Publication date: 2017
Folded dimensions: 5.04 x 7.76 x 0.71 in