Lonely Planet's Guide to Travel Photography 5 | Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
The best-selling Lonely Planet's Guide to Travel Photography is written by internationally renowned travel photographer Richard I'Anson. He shares his wealth of experience and knowledge about travel photography in this jargon-free guide to taking better photographs.
This new edition has been thoroughly updated and refreshed with up-to-the minute advice, information and instructions on how to take amazing travel photographs using the latest digital cameras. It also includes tips on how to get great results from smartphones, DSLR cameras, drones and GoPro action cameras.
The author explains:
- How to get started in travel photography
- What kit is required - whether you?re an enthusiastic amateur photographer or a budding professionals - and how to use it
- Types of software and computers needed to process pin-sharp images
- On-the-ground advice, including photography etiquette, safety and security Essential advice and know-how on lighting, composing and shooting great images
- How to choose the best lense, set aperture, shutter speeds and exposure
- Detailed instructions on taking photographs of moving subjects, portraits of people, landscapes, cities, wildlife, fes(more...)
Publication date: 2016
Folded dimensions: 5.04 x 7.76 x 0.83 in