Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Experience Italy is your passport to majestic nature, epic journeys, cultural powerhouses and out-of-this-world experiences. We travel through buzzing cities, colourful coastal villages, rolling Tuscan hills, and grand piazzas. Discover the secrets to the perfect pizza, explore the atmospheric ruins of Pompeii, get behind the scenes of La Scala opera house, and more.
This new part-pictorial, part-guidebook is built around themes that introduce the reader to the heart of Italy. This photo-rich, hardback guide is packed with practical trip-planning tips and information on the most authentic local sights and activities. It’s perfect for seasoned travelers looking to discover something new or previously undiscovered.
- Includes over 90 experiences stretching across Italy
- Multiple ways to navigate the book - thematically, geographically, or by interest
- Hundreds of stunning photos on gloss paper stock
Experience Italy is presented across five themes:
- Bravo italia: The italian icons you already love
- Tradizione: Treasured heritage, hill towns & harvests
Publication date: 2018
Folded dimensions: 3.74 x 7.76 x 0.28 in