East Africa 11 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s East Africa is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feel the pounding of hooves as wildebeest stampede across the plains of the Serengeti; get close to gorillas in Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda; and hike on the slopes of Mt Kilimanjaro. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of East Africa and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s East Africa:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politi(more...)
Publication date: 2018
Folded dimensions: 3.66 x 5.51 x 0.47 in