Central Asia 7 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet Central Asia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy booming Almaty’s cafes, clubs and shops, wind through rugged mountains past ancient tombs, hot springs, and remote Kyrgyz yurt camps on Tajikistan’s Pamir Highway; and wonder at the architecture in Uzbekistan’s Samarkand – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of central Asia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Central Asia:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, liter(more...)
Publication date: 2018
Folded dimensions: 6.77 x 8.50 x 0.91 in