California 8 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet California is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sashay out onto San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge, walk beneath ancient redwoods, or taste wine in Sonoma Valley; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of California and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet California:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, customs, film, television, music, arts, literature, landscapes, wildlife
- Over 19 color maps
- Covers San Francisco, Napa Valley, Coastal Highway (more...)
Publication date: 2018
Folded dimensions: 3.66 x 5.51 x 0.20 in