Burmese Phrasebook & Dictionary 5 | Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's #1 phrasebook publisher*
Lonely Planet Burmese Phrasebook & Dictionary is your handy passport to culturally enriching travels with the most relevant and useful Burmese phrases and vocabulary for all your travel needs. Find out-of-the-way temples, learn the etiquette of visiting someone's home and bargain for fruit at a market; all with your trusted travel companion. With language tools in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of wherever you go, so begin your journey now!
Get More From Your Trip with Easy-to-Find Phrases for Every Travel Situation!
- Feel at ease with essential tips on culture, manners, idioms and multiple meanings
- Order with confidence, explain food allergies, and try new foods
- Save time and hassles with vital phrases at your fingertips
- Never get stuck for words with the 3500-word two-way, quick-reference dictionary
- Be prepared for both common and emergency travel situations with practical phrases and terminology
- Meet friends with conversation starter phrases
- Get your message across with easy-to-use pronunciation guides
Inside Lonely Planet Burmese Phrasebook & Dictionary:ISBN: 9781743214336
Publication date: 2014
Folded dimensions: 7.60 x 9.76 x 0.91 in