Beijing 11 | Lonely Planet
DHL Express shipping, 3-4 business days - $24.90 or less.
Free shipping will not apply to this product.
#1 best-selling guide to Beijing*
Lonely Planet Beijing is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Scale the Great Wall, sip a cocktail in an historic alleyway, or go ice skating with the locals in Houhai; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Beijing and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Beijing Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, hutong, architecture, religion, literature, visual arts, music, cinema, Peking Opera, festivals, cuisine, shopping
- Free, convenient pull-out Beijing map (included(more...)
Publication date: 2017
Folded dimensions: 7.99 x 8.07 x 0.37 in