Pocket Porto 2 | Lonely Planet
Shipped within 24 hours.
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Porto is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze over the city from the historic hilltop cathedral, experience the wealth of the past in the opulent Palacio da Bolsa and wander with the peacocks in the lush Jardim do Palácio de Cristal – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Porto and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Porto:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, (more...)
Publication date: 2019
Folded dimensions: 5.04 x 7.76 x 0.39 in