Pocket Lisbon 4 | Lonely Planet
Shipped within 24 hours.
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Lisbon is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the intricacy of Belém’s monastery, experience Lisbon on the golden tram and enjoy a city view from the Castelo de Sao Jorge – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Lisbon and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Lisbon:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in pr(more...)
Publication date: 2019
Folded dimensions: 5.04 x 7.76 x 0.39 in