Pocket Berlin 6 | Lonely Planet
Shipped within 24 hours.
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Berlin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy stunning views from the Reichstag, stroll through the sobering Holocaust Memorial and see artist murals on the Berlin Wall – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Berlin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Berlin:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 25 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised (more...)
Publication date: 2019
Folded dimensions: 3.66 x 5.51 x 0.47 in