Pocket Athens 4 | Lonely Planet
Shipped within 24 hours.
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Athens is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the Acropolis raised spectacularly over Athens, follow in the footsteps of Socrates at the Agora and step into the Temple of Olympian Zeus – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Athens and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Athens:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 21 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful i(more...)
Publication date: 2019
Folded dimensions: 5.04 x 7.76 x 0.63 in