Berlin 11 | Lonely Planet
Shipped within 24 hours.
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Berlin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit the iconic Berlin Wall, enjoy local street art and nightlife, and be dazzled by the Reichstag – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Berlin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Berlin:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
- Covers Historic Mitte, Museumsinsel, Alexanderplatz, Tiergarten, Scheunenviertel, Kreuzberg, (more...)
Publication date: 2019
Folded dimensions: 5.04 x 7.76 x 0.39 in