Porto City Map 1 | Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Durable and waterproof, with a handy slipcase and easy-fold format, Lonely Planet’s Porto City Map helps you get around with ease.
Get more from your map and your trip with images and information about top city attractions, walking tour routes, transport maps, itinerary suggestions, extensive street and site index, and practical travel tips and directory.
With this easy-to-use, full-colour map in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of Porto.
- Durable and waterproof
- Easy-fold format and convenient size
- Handy slipcase
- Full colour and easy-to-use
- Extensive street and site index
- Images and information about top city attractions
- Handy transport maps
- Walking tour routes
- Practical travel tips and directory
- Itinerary suggestions
- Covers Ribeira, Aliados, Bolhão, Miragaia, Vila Nova de Gaia
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Pocket Porto, our handy-sized guide featuring the best sights and experiences for a short visit or w(more...)ISBN: 9781787014602
Publication date: 2018
Folded dimensions: 5.04 x 7.76 x 0.67 in