Chicago Guide | DK Eyewitness Travel
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Chicago will lead you straight to the best attractions the Windy City has to offer.
Visit the Lincoln Park Zoo or the Art Institute of Chicago, shop on Michigan Avenue, enjoy the rides at the Navy Pier funfair, take in the view from the Willis Tower, or explore the areas outside the heart of the city.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Chicago.- Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a chart for measuring walking distances.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
- Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Chicago truly shows you what others only tell you.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Chicago, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Chicago, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.ISBN: 9781465457097
Publication date: 2017